Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Today was great
1st : had my phase test
Choux paste also known as 'Eclair'



2nd : after sch, went home, chill awhile, went to meet jude had subway and.....guess wat
got my Ben 10 figurewhich is DIAMONDHEAD
well yea thts all today was fun and tmr my menu costing and planning test....
i miss heleyna -.-
ill be buying a figure of ben 10 soon =D need to catch tht series....
gossip girl tooo...=p
so yea...hmmm, chao for now

>>>>>>

A lawyer drives through a stop sign and gets pulled over by a police man.
He thinks that he's cleverer than the officer and decides to talk his way out of the fine.

Policeman : "show me your license and registration."

lawyer : "What for."

Policeman : "you didn't stop at the stop sign."

lawyer : "i slowed down and no-one was coming."

Policeman : "you still didn't come to a complete stop."

lawyer : "whats the difference."

Policeman : "the difference is you have to come to a complete stop, that's the law."

lawyer : "if you can show me the legal difference between slow down and stop, i'll give you my license and registration and you can give me a ticket. If not u let me go."

Policeman : "get out of the vehicle please sir."

The solicitor gets out and the policeman starts beating the hell out of him with his truncheon.

Policeman : "do you want me to stop? Or just slow down?"

No comments: