Tuesday, December 2, 2008

bleach

well yesterday sha and rey came over my place to dye their hair for prom night...
it was great i saw it..duh...=D and they got to see the new russel peters....
shah was teaching us how to highlight he was great...
as u can see the bag over the head....
holes poked...
bleached =D
so rey thought he looked like a mat, but nah he looks fine shah's was nice too...
poor rey he felt loads of pain......




so i did my hair too...=D
decided to do a small part, my ducktail =DDD
it was a test run ...actully it came out well HAHA....
so the colour will be like this or uhmmm arnd there...
so ill be doin more of it soon after tmr my phase test =D



anyways for tmr phase test im soooo qsyched!??!!??!?!
good luck everyone....

after tht is CHRISTMAS
and my hair, DYEDED!!!!!! =D

No comments: