Friday, December 12, 2008


ok so heleyna/monkey is back =D talked to her online...
will meet up wit her soon...
as u can see frm da pics im very happy to see her...



TODAY

anyways past few days have been wit dru helpin him and jude too...
jude got his real christmas tree, dru got his new LCD TV so tht means movie nights....
WOOOHOOO!!!!! ill rent tha tapes...

well today went to ICA buildin at to renew my passport like arnd 12 plus i was there, took me like wat...1 hr to do the shit there...
Thn headed off to Habour Front to get the presents, back home...
met up wit dru went to compass point... Got my parents great gifts zippo for my dad guess for my mom =D......
Had Subway and now home....



well heres a Good Bye to jude and dru they'll be goin to phuket for 3 days
gonna skype wit thm soon
cheers dudes!!!!!!!!

No comments: