Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Well today was a gd day...
Din follow rey to chk out stuff, pushed Kian ann to do it, besides he needs to lose his tummy, lol =D..
so thn after SQL test i came home slack awhile thn skype-d with hazel and xy..will miss thm. they'll be goin france for attachment, am realli happy for thm, hopes the best for u two =]



Thn decided to chk out beyond my area usin my bike, but b4 tht i brasso-d it...
Man do i love my Dyno VFR, its rare and valueble to me so yea...

So I rode my bike till i came out to Yio Chu Kang...-.-
i was like WTF, thn i turned left and saw....24 HOUR PRATA HOUSE =D....
in my head i was thinkin, jude we got new place to go, this time my area, my district, MUAHAHAHA!!!!
and best, the way to get there is the most darkest way, WOOOOO.....

so till nxt tym....

No comments: