Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Well wad happen a few hours and mins ago...

1st, i left my CV in reys bag, n he was kind enough to come all the way under my blk to pass it back to me cause i guess he knew i was sick, thx bro...
Wad i see is he's a friend tht will go n extra mile to accomplish smt or for a friend...

2ndly, i met heleyna today, she called me n sounded sad so yea i kinda knew smt was wrng, so she wanted to meet me near my place so i said okay...
went to meet her n she was having a misunderstandin with ......, yea, so hugs was given n she left for home..
She's the type of person that won't leave behind her friends or loved one, she's been my best for comin 4 yrs i knw almost everything abt her, the best part we don talk or see each other alot or even often but im still close to her she calls me dear and darling, n those smalls word tells me ill always have a special friendship with her...


lastly, like just recently i had to re-do my CV n as usual got printer no ink and Zheng Hao came to my last min rescue and printed for me, since he stayed so near i just went by to collect a few mins n best, his mom did some touch up on my CV....
He's always trying to give a helping hand in watever way he can, no matter how ppl may treat him, i guess his a unique fellow....


God i just wanna say thx,
for opening my eyes on some topics n stuff.
i guess if i need to see smt out of ppl ul show it to me,
all i just hope is some ppl wld change and have smt unique in thm..






so now im just hoping the best for my interview =]
Oh n thx nicolette for always textin me, u keep me calm at times =]

No comments: