Friday, June 5, 2009


Well dusty blog of mine, its been long, com had some problem, thx to jude its now fresh, like damnn!!! fresh!!!...

So thts my class my anyways, class CL, the one and onli, will miss damn, we have idiots in the class but they're the best bunch of idiots i've met..
i hope i see thm or bump into thm one day...
To jonathan i can belive u in the same course as me n we're jr sous and 6 yrs of knwing u too...
To rey and kian ann thx for the fun days with u guys, was realli fun doin the event beside you too..Rey, sry for irritaitin u for the last few days of sch, i just hadddd to do it furama, so yea, thx...To KA fat is coolll =}








Their tears are filling up their glasses
No expression, no expression
Hide my head I want to drown my sorrow
No tomorrow, no tomorrow

Monkey, im sry for wat i did, i realli am, i guest i hurt u so much,
till you'll let me go n forget me?
i wld give anything to reverse time between us, so many thing i wanna undo..
Im sry, ily

No comments: