Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Well today im on MC as i sliced of a quarter of my finger tip and nail, so my finger's irritatin me but nonetheless im going back to work tmr and actin back to normal, i hate my section head but oh well i gotta be patient and just concentrate on what im doin at tht moment...
So yesterday thx lil for paying or me, $113.65, -.-, thx jude also for accompanying me to the hospital...





So ever wonder how'd u get Déjà vu, well its a day in your life when you'll dream from the 1st time you've open your eyes and saw the to last time you'll ever see something(till u die)..
So that means you've dreamt from your past to your future but, a human or we can't remember that much of our dream, so when we're at a moment when we feel Déjà vu it feels like we've been in that moment before but actually, we just dreamt of our future, couldn't remember it but has the feeling of the moment in our heart..

how i wish i rmbered i was going to sliced of a quarter of my finger tip..

No comments: