Monday, September 22, 2008

20 sept
Well yesterday was great...
it was devin's birthday so yea, went clara's place arnd 3-4, help her with the deco and stuff...
arnd 7 peeps started comin and so did devin's friends....
had pizza, long talk with clara and went judes place....suppose to go home after tht...buuuttt, fell asleep at his place -.-




21 sept

this was like just now hahah
came home arnd 10 frm judes place thn din fell asleep use com and my sam...harharhar..
was watchin a malay ghost film but fell asleep so killed tym till like 5 thn i woke up went online with MY SAM....

then got the plans frm jude and clara and lil...


went to meet thm and ate and KENNY ROGERS

wwwwwwwwoooooo
so thn after tht i had a birthday cake =D awwww the candles were unblownable(new word) so yea,..
bessssttt...... lil caked me in da face....NOOOOOOOO

my reflexes were too slow
dang -.-
so thn home after tht ....went to judes place for awhile to collect some stuff....


tmr i have work =D MONEY

im happy i got great gifts frm many sides espacially my phone











heleyna-ann fernanderz u don have to get me a gift, havin u arnd and talkin to u makes me happy....u call me darl when im sad and thn i smile... so don get me a gift if u have no money, instead call me and wish me... im just glad to have u here beside me.. =D

No comments: