Friday, May 22, 2009

Well short post, today my ma'm called she said tht the chef from chijmes was trying to call me but cld'nt get tru, straight away i knew wat she was goin to say, weell there was bla bla bla before she said i was ACCEPTED!!!!!

so im startin work abit earlier which is on 15 june, hooray!!!...
next week goin down there back again to sign my internship with my IC....





EVENT

My culinery class is having an event, its nxt week 29th may, all are invited and those who wanna come tag me on my blog or facebook, msg me or prompt me online...
Pls do Support....



OUR MENU:

APPETIZER:
~Scallop & quail eggs served with sweet Corn Puree salad~
~Mushroom Chicken Soup~


MAINCOURSE:
~Red Snapper with Risotto, served with crabmeat with Pesto Sauce.~
~Seafood Linguine served with clam,squid & Prawn.~
~Cornish Lamb with provencale Vegetable with baby spinach and thyme Jus~

DESSERT:
~Dessert Platter: creme brulee & Chocolate Lava with capuccino ice-cream.~
~Sable Breton with raspberries and vanilla cream with vanilla ice-cream.~






No comments: