Monday, July 13, 2009

Well 1st i wanna say happy birthday to lilian huang, its monday the 13 alr so yea =D..
Her party yesterday was great, gamble like fcuk, strip peeps of their money made a new friend and did some funny stuff...

At the end it was bad experience bad, din knw wat the fcuk i was doin, i wanted to say softly wat i 'saw' but my mouth, tongue and throat was damn dry, so thn as everyone wld react, panic!?!?..
But all that has pass and ill cont. not thinkin of anything...



My ship went down in a sea of sound
When I woke up alone I had everything
A handful of moments I wished I could change
And a tongue like a nightmare that cut like a blade
In a city of fools I was careful and cool
But they tore me apart like a hurricane.
A handful of moments
I wish I could change but I was carried away

Made me think abt stuff, i don realli have and aim or where i wanna be or become but i still have my base there, so i guess ill strt of from there..
I miss heleyna...alot!?!?
Everyday its like a routine for me
a.m
10.30 at work
2.30 split shift
6.30 dinner shift
10.30 end
p.m

Well tmr is another day at work, gonna b learnin hot section stuff now, hope i don let my chef down...













we use to be so close talkin on the phone
for hrs, we use to meet just to see each other
cause it was a nice sight,
i hope it was still like that, but you're so caught
up with your school,friends,boyfriend and home,
so its hard for me to fit in all that and for you to fit me in,
i wish things would be different, ill make the difference?

No comments: