Tuesday, September 1, 2009


well this is me in kitchen,sadly i shld have put my phone more front so ya'll can see me plate the dishes..
everyday i work i think where will i be in this line 10 yrs time from now,im not a passionate chef but i like i do and ill work hard just for the money,well there's one thing i learn, aggression is progression...
so if im aggressive in kitchen ill be somewhere one day...
Its sad tho, i don share my sadness or happiness with anyone,friends are friends, they'll listen but its just not there, i always feel alone and no matter how much work takes up my time i still have this feeling in me...



Of all the gd days, times and feelings my work takes up, it din take one thing away from me, something ill always have with me, love to do and keepin on doin it as long as it takes ill be one a kind tht contributes to music..

No comments: